Once you have created an account on SHMS, you can create private folders and sub-folders to organize educational resources by specific themes or subjects. Private folders are visible only to you.
- Login to SHMS.
- Click your name on the in the primary navigation menu in the header and select My Items from the dropdown menu.
- Select the Account Settings buttons
Inside My Items
- Select the blue New link to begin creating a new folder.
- Creating a name for your folder.
- Select Save to create the folder or Close to stop creating the folder.
- Your new folder(s) will appear in alphabetical order on the left side of the page.
While saving content
You can also create new folders as you are saving content, using the new folder option inside the save widget.
- Search SHMS to find some content that is of interest to you.
- Select the resource and choose Save.
- Inside the save widget select the Create New Folder option.
- Create a name for your folder.
- Select My Items to create as a private folder.
- Select Create and Save.
Your folder will be created and the selected content will be saved in it.