Using advanced search to find resources
Search across multiple parameters and create complex, narrowly defined search results by using the Advanced Search feature.
Navigate to Advanced Search
You can find Advanced Search in primary navigation at the top of each page.
- Select the search icon from the header
- Enter your search terms or a search phrase if desired
- Select "Advanced Search"
This will take you the Advanced Search page, where you can add additional search parameters to refine your search.
Selecting you search parameters
Use some or all of the following search paramater sections to build your specific search.
- Enter specific terms or phrases in the search term box. You can also use the quick filters to select the Subject, Grade level, and Conditions of use you looking for.
- The Additional Search Criteria section is where you can specify that you want to find resources aligned with Educational Standards, Research Evaluation Criteria, or in a particular Language.
- Select additional criteria including Educational Use, Material Type, and Rubric Evaluated, and others by selecting items form the provided lists. You may select as many items as desired in each list. Use the checkbox next to the term to select and use the up and down arrows to collapse and expand the lists.
- You can reset your search, or clear your current search criteria, by selecting the "Clear" button
- Initiate your search with one of the two "Search" buttons.
Note: For more detail on Conditions of Use, check-out the Usage Rights article in Help Center.