Searching your folders
As a member of SHMS, you can create private folders and subfolders to organize educational resources according to your needs. Once you have created those folders, you can perform searches to find resources you have stored there.
- Login to SHMS
- Select your name in upper right corner the page to open your personal navigation menu
- Select "My Items"
Once inside your My Items page, you can use the search bar above you folders to search for resources among your saved, authored, and evaluated content.
Searching group folders
In addition to searching your own folder content you can search the folders of groups and other SHMS users to find educational resources to save, remix, and share.
- Begin by selecting a group either on the Groups page or on your My Groups page.
- Select a folder by selecting the folder title in the menu on the left or search all group content by selecting "All Shared Content."
- Enter a search term into the search box
- Select enter on your keyboard.
Your search results will be displayed.
Note: The search feature will only search published items in the group folders. Items in draft or pending status will not appear in your search results.