As a Hub administrator, you can choose to add any of the SHMS Hub Collections to your Hub. You will be able to choose from a pre-populated list of available collections, found in your Hub Settings Collection Admin panel.
Below, you will find step by step instructions for adding a new collection
Note: You must be a Hub administrator to feature a collection; contact your admin to request that a collection be featured on a Hub to which you belong.
Navigate to your Hub Admin panel
- Login to SHMS.
- Navigate to you hub and click the Open Hub Settings link.
Add a new collection to your hub
- Click the Collections link on the left-hand bar
- Click the New button to create a new collection.
Designate where your featured collection will appear
- Click a collection to select from the list of featured items.
- Type a number which indicates the order in which you would like to have the item displayed: The first item will start with 0, followed by 1, 2, 3, etc. If you set all collections to 0, they will be displayed in the order you add them.
- Click to select which hub section you would like the collection to appear in.
- Click the Add button.
See also: Contributing to a collection