Once you have created a group, you may begin adding group members. Members of a group are able to add, share and create educational resources in a collaborative environment.
Note: You must be a group administrator to invite others to join the group.
Select your group
- Login to SHMS
- Click your name on the primary navigation menu in the header and select My Groups from the dropdown menu.
- Select the Group to which you want to add members.
Open the Manage Members page
- Select Members in the group navigation bar
- Select Manage Members.
- To invite members, add their email address or addresses (separated by coma).
- Then select Send Invitations.
- Your members will receive an email inviting them to accept your invitation and to create an account on SHMS if they do not have one already.
Add a group Admin
- Open the Information tab and select Manage group.
- Scroll down to the Group Administrator(s) section.
- Type the email addresses or name of SHMS members you would like add as an administrator.
- Click the Add Admin button.
See also: Managing group settings