You can use the Open Author tool to build and create courses, lessons, activities and presentations. Through the tool, you are able to write and upload links and media to create, license, and publish your resources shared on SHMS.
- Import Google Docs - upload a Google Doc from your Drive to Open Author.
- Customizable - Content can be easily edited or customized with the easy to use toolbar.
- Remixable - Content created with open author and published with a Creative Commons license can be remixed and reused with others.
- To create a resource on SHMS create an account or log in .
- Select Create at the top of your screen
- Click Start Authoring in the Open Author tile.
This will launch the Open Author tool, where you can import content from Google docs, upload and attach pdf or word documents, or begin creating a new resource using our editing tools.
See also: Writing your resource