Once you have created your resource, and before you publish, you can give it a description. Describing your resource helps others easily find it in SHMS. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Describe your resource
- Click to select Grades and Grade sublevels*
- Click to select Subjects*
- Click to select Educational use
- Click to select the Media formats you have included in the Lesson Details. For example, if you uploaded a video, select Video. This will be included as part of the description.
- Click to select which language(s)* are in the lesson.
- Write in keywords. Keywords should not be separated by a comma, and can contain more than one work (such as mathematical reasoning). Select enter after each keyword and you will see a state change confirming that your word(s) have been accepted.
Select a License
- Allow Modifications? Select how you would like your work to be used. Choosing Yes lets other modify your work such as translating it, adapting it for a different age group, and adding additional content. Your original resource is not affected.
- Allow Commercial Uses? Select Yes or No to indicate whether you allow your resource to be used commercially. Choosing Yes allows your work to be used by others for commercial purposes, such as in a textbook sold for profit.
- Jurisdiction - Use the option, International, for the most recent license that is also jurisdiction-neutral and effective globally.
- Click to select the Educational standard, and follow the steps to select Grade, Learning Domain, and Alignment Tag.
For more details on selecting the correct license, see Usage Rights.
Publish your resource
Once you are finished with changes, click the Publish button. You will receive an email notification that your module has been published.